Frequently Asked Questions About Renting Golf Carts, Scooters, Motorcycles and Polaris Slingshots in Panama City Beach. Find answers to your questions about the local laws, rules and regulations when renting golf carts, renting scooters, renting motorcycles and renting the Polaris Slingshot in Panama City Beach.
- How old do you need to be to rent scooters or golf carts?
Customers below the age of 18 must have a co-signer that is 18 or older.
- You must be at least 18 years old to rent golf carts.
- You must be at least 16 years old to rent scooters.
- Do you need to have car seats or booster seats for children on golf carts?
- Do you have to wear seatbelts on any of our equipment that has a seatbelt?
- Can you rent scooters overnight?
YES! You can rent scooters for the day or overnight. We are the ONLY scooter rental company that can provide overnight scooter rentals in Panama City Beach.
- Do you accept reservations?
YES! We absolutely take reservations. Please call 850-270-8278 for more information.
- Can you ride scooters on the shoulder of the road?
NO you cannot. Driving scooters on the shoulder of the road is against the law.
- Can you drive golf cart rentals on Back Beach road or on Middle Beach road?
NO you cannot, that is against the law.
- Can you ride on the sidewalks?
NO you CAN NOT.
- Do you have to have a motorcycle license to rent motorcycles?
- Do you have to have a motorcycle license to rent the Polaris Slingshot?
NO! You DO NOT need a motorcycle license to rent our Polaris Slingshots.
- Do you have to have a motorcycle license to rent scooters?
NO! You DO NOT need a motorcycle license for scooter rentals in Panama City Beach.
- Where can you find the BEST Scooter Rentals in Panama City Beach?
Outlaw Rentals and California Cycles. Contact us today to make your reservation and enjoy your vacation!